In this position you will be responsible for product quality. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1) Planning, implementing and managing compliance of quality standards.
2) Ensure the quality plan of the program and be the focal point to all the quality issues.
3) Performs reviews with all the program members, make analysis of qualification reports in order to update or changes quality standards when necessary.
4) Understand the technical details of all issues and proposed changes to the products
5) Provide regular updates to the quality management team on all the program activities.
Academic background- EE preferred or other engineering background.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the fields of Memory/ FW/ SW/ System
- Project management skills and wide system/product view
- Self-learning ability
- Good communication skills and team work
- Well organized with the ability to handle multiple issues
- High motivation for quality - must