Let us introduce you to HackerU, a global digital technology skills education company. We are currently in the middle of rapidly expanding across the U.S.
and we are looking to hire a highly creative and hands-on Paid Social Campaigns Manager
• Execute the day-to-day implementation of growth strategies across online paid media channels including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc., partnering across the organization to generate new demand, drive thousands of leads, and convert new subscribers
• Working alongside the Director of Paid Media, assist with the development and execution of demand generation and remarketing campaigns with goals to increase customer acquisition and lower cost
• Manage media budgets with a minimum $150k/month spend and build reporting dashboards to provide details into performance analysis
• Analyze campaign results, report on key metrics, and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
• Work with the web development and UX teams on web page and campaign optimization
• 4+ years of experience managing the day-to-day implementation of digital lead generation and paid media programs across Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms
• Must have relevant experience within the last 2-3 years managing paid social budgets with a minimum $150k/month spend per platform and generating thousands of leads per month.
• Must have expert technical knowledge and relevant implementation experience within the last 2-3 years being hands-on working within platforms setting up campaigns using Facebook Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of using Google Tag Manager in setting up campaigns; Conversion rate optimization (CRO) and A/B testing required
• Must possess hands-on experience using Google Analytics; Must be comfortable analyzing large data sets, have expert level MS Excel skills, and be able to effectively communicate findings
• Must be a highly analytical and a natural problem solver. Must be able to combine qualitative and quantitative data to extract actionable insights from lead generation efforts and adjust campaigns accordingly.
• Strong working knowledge of working with ad servers, tagging, conversion tracking, and audience syndication