Let us introduce you to HackerU, a global digital technology skills education company. We are currently in the middle of rapidly expanding across the U.S.
and we are looking to hire a highly talented PPC/SEM campaign manager
• Execute the day-to-day implementation of growth strategies across Google Campaigns (Search, Display, YouTube, etc.), partnering across the organization to generate new demand, drive thousands of leads, and convert new subscribers
• Working alongside the Director of Paid Media, assist with the development and execution of demand generation and remarketing campaigns with goals to increase customer acquisition and lower cost per acquisition
• Manage media budgets with a minimum $150k/month spend and build reporting dashboards to provide details into performance analysis
• Analyze campaign results, report on key metrics, and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
• Work with the web development and UX teams on web page and campaign optimization
• 5+ years of experience managing the day-to-day implementation of digital lead generation and paid media programs across Google Search, Display, and YouTube
• Must have relevant experience within the last 3-4 years managing budgets with a minimum $150k/month spend per platform and generating thousands of leads per month.
• Must have expert technical knowledge and relevant implementation experience within the last 3-4 years being hands-on working within platforms setting up campaigns using Google Ads, GDN, YouTube.
• Strong working knowledge of using Google Tag Manager in setting up campaigns; Conversion rate optimization (CRO) and A/B testing required
• Must possess hands-on experience using Google Analytics; Must be comfortable analyzing large data sets, have expert level MS Excel skills, and be able to effectively communicate findings
• Must be highly analytical and a natural problem solver. Must be able to combine qualitative and quantitative data to extract actionable insights from lead generation efforts and adjust campaigns accordingly.
• Strong working knowledge of working with ad servers, tagging, conversion tracking, and audience syndication