Global vertical market enterprise software company with over 1000 employees and significant operations in US, Israel Romania and India. The Company is owned by a Private Equity fund. The Company is a leader in its market with both SaaS and Licensed software products and is involved in a very dynamic industry with a high degree of innovation. The company plans to continue its growth trajectory organically or by M&A to increase its current position and market share.
We are looking for an independent, experienced and talented Bookkeeper, to join our finance team!
As a Bookkeeper at Operative your main responsibilities will be:
• Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function: including reviewing, coding, and processing payments.
• Employees travel & expense reimbursement
• Conduct reconciliation of the company's bank accounts and credit card activities in Israel and Luxemburg.
• Cash flow forecasting
• Fixed Assets module maintaining
• Tax authorities reporting- VAT, WHT etc.
• Prepare full set of monthly closing reports - accounts reconciliations, prepaid expenses and accruals, etc.
• Bookkeeping Certificate - Type 3
• At least 5 years of proven bookkeeping experience
• High MS Office Proficiency, especially with excel functions
• Experience in working with Hi-Tech/ Startup companies – Advantage
• Experience with NetSuite software – Advantage
• Ability to work independently by established policies and regulations
• A team player with a proactive approach
• High level of accuracy and attention to details
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment