Operative is a world leading revenue accelerant for media companies around the world. No other software company in AdTech space, brings a comparable depth of experience to create truly innovative software that performs across all platforms, revenue models and business units. We provide software based solutions which helps clients manage advertisements both in the linear (TV) and digital space. We have been in the market for over two decades and have 1100+ employees with 12 offices spread across the globe. Operative is proud to play a pivotal role in the way advertising is bought, sold and managed across media industry.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and Design tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems.
- Execute tests in multiple environments to ensure the system’s quality from development to production.
- Using well known testing tools, frameworks, and query languages.
- Act in a multinational Agile-Scrum working environment.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills in English – a MUST!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 4+ year of experience in testing Server-Client applications.
- 2+ years of experience in API testing.
- Experience in working and querying both SQL and NoSQL databases (Oracle / MySQL / MongoDB).
- Experience working with Test Management tools (TestRail / HP ALM / Microsoft Test Manager).
- Experience tracking defects to closure by using well known tracking bugs tools (JIRA / HP ALM).
- A proactive Team Player, always striving for excellence in everything you do, always searching for a way to be/do better.
- Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges.
Not a must but a great advantage
- Broadcasting background of systems such as Airtime Sales, Scheduling, Traffic, or Content Management.
- Experience in testing commercial products, packaging and releasing of enterprise business support mission-critical systems.
- ISTQB certification / QA Course graduate.
- Experience in coding and automation testing.