You will design test plans that would challenge the product and the development teams.
• Write and execute the manual and automated tests (regression and periodic) with a focus on covering in code anything that can be automated.
• You will work in a multi-platform environment, side by side with our R&D, customer service, and product teams. You will think, brainstorm, solve puzzles, work in collaboration with wonderful people
• You have an opportunity to be part of an amazing team, plan a significant role in making our vision to change the retail automation world
Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in software testing and automation testing at a
large-scale backend system
• At least 2 years of experience in OO languages
• Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g:, HTTP, cookies, REST, JSON)
• Strong design, coding and debugging skills (hands-on)
• Experience with SQL and NOSQL Databases
• Experience with API automated test development
• Experience with CI/CD, preferably Jenkins
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Experience working in Agile environment and experience working in JIRA
• High level verbal and written communication skills both Hebrew & English
• Dedication, willingness to work hard, team player
• Fluent in Hebrew and English – Read/Write/Verbal
• Computer science/engineering degree or equivalent military service experience
• Debugging and testing Frontend
• Familiarity with the popular QA automation tools such as Mabl, Selenium, Appsurify etc.
• Familiarity with Google cloud and its APIs to programmatically spawn and maintain VMs and services
• Experience with Event Streaming Platforms like Kafka, NATS etc
• Experience working in a start-up
(המשרה בחלק מהימים באזור תל אביב וחלק באזור תעשייה ציפורית ליד נצרת עלית )