Drushim IL is part of Yad2 and Axel Springer international group. For our Search Team we are looking for a native Hebrew speaker with a background in Linguistics, Translation to contribute to the improvement of semantic matching in the recruitment domain.
With over 400,000 jobs, 22.2 million CVs, 36 million searches per month the data is big and the challenge is even bigger. We need an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to ensure that the critical linguistic data that powers our search is always up-to-date and of the highest quality.
The search team is split across offices in Brussels, Berlin, Munich and London, so you will work in an international environment with a team of experienced and like-minded colleagues.
• Be responsible for the quality of Hebrew linguistic resources (taxonomies, dictionaries)
• Work on the testing and maintenance of quality for ongoing projects
The position is for our Israeli branch at Natanya Poleg.
• Degree in Linguistics, Translation (Students are also welcome to apply)
• Experience with applying concepts from morphology, syntax and semantics to data
• Native Hebrew speaker
• Fluency in English (working language throughout the company) is essential,
• Quality-focused and detail-oriented
• Comfortable working with data-oriented software applications (databases, spreadsheets etc.)
• Former experience with ontologies and automated text processing methods are a plus