Designing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring Linux servers and services on a VMware based environments.
Ensure the servers environments conforms to all company's regulations and information security best-practices.
• 3-4 years of experience as Linux administrator in Red Hat based system
• 2 years of experience as VMware administrator.
• In depth knowledge of the Linux internals and services.
• Proficiency with scripting, automation and tools (python, bash, powercli)
• Basic knowledge of the Windows Operating System (Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016)
• Fast learner with excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of EMC storage solutions and how to integrate them with VMware (SAN/NAS) - Strong Advantage
• Knowledge of Cisco UCS.
• Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Nagios, VMware vROPS, Dynatrace etc.
• Familiarity with backup tools such as Commvault
• Understanding of network design and topology.
Certifications in Linux and VMware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, well organized; demonstrates a positive attitude, high professionalism and a commitment to project success.