לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Take responsibility for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle - market research, gather and prioritize user stories, define the product vision, write requirements, work with UX/UI designers, developers, and engineers to reach business goals.
• Work closely with data scientists, marketing experts and sales teams to define and manage the product roadmap.
• Define priorities of the product while understanding customers’ needs and company vision.
• Help create the product's vision and build a plan to achieve it through concrete milestones and versions.
• Deliver a great experience to our users.
• At least 3+ years of experience as a hands-on Product manager in a SaaS company.
• Experience in writing development documentation (PRDs, Testing docs, etc).
• Experience in HW & SW multidisciplinary systems (client, server/cloud, edge devices)
• Experience working closely with product managers, UI designers, developers and end-users.
• Ability to forecast demands and prioritize solutions according to customer needs according to schedule, and other factors.
• Excellent oral and written (both English and Hebrew) communication skills, ability to write product requirements and explain them clearly in both product and technical aspects.
• Demonstrate ability to deliver technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
• Proven ability to deliver initiatives from conception to high fidelity completion.
• Ability to look into the future, understand and foresee the lifecycle needs for a field deployed product.
• Work under tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
• Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions, think out-of-the-box.
• Self starter, quick learner, with sharp business understanding.
• Retail-tech experience - an advantage.