The IT Manager’s role is to ensure the streamlined operation of corporate IT infrastructure worldwide in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The IT Manager will plan, coordinate, direct daily operational activities of the IT team. The IT Manager will work closely with key persons in other departments and branches worldwide to identify, recommend, develop, implementand support cost-effective technology solutions that supports organic growth of the corporate infrastructure. IT Manager will define and implement Corporate IT policies, procedures and best practices.
The IT Manager reports to the VP Information technologies.
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of corporate IT systems, including telecommunications, development environments, PCs, mobile devices, network equipment, backup systems, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and Office Automation equipment.
• Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
• Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
• Manage financial aspects of corporate IT worldwide, including purchasing, budgeting and budget review.
• Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security and service provision.
• Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer and consultant contracts and service agreements.
• Practice asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment including licensing policies.
• Manage MIS staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation and disciplinary actions.
• Service oriented.
• At least 5 years of experience in online company. Recruiting, managing & mentoring IT personnel.
• Experience in providing internal IT services, solving people’s day-to-day problems and catering to their needs
• Strong technical knowledge of telecommunications (VoIP), network and operating systems.
• Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards.
• Vast experience with Microsoft and Open Source technologies
• Project Management experience (must)
• Familiarity with VMWare environment
Familiarity with Virtualization technologies
Familiarity with Cloud Services ( G-Suite, Office365)
Familiarity with Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP)
• Excellent communications skill and interface managements
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• High level of self-motivation.
• Exceptional customer service orientation.
• Professional Certifications and/or academic degree - strong advantage