We are looking for a talented Retention Marketing Manager for our Digital department.
If understanding what motivates users into action & translating it into marketing activities - is your kick in life, this opportunity is perfect for you!
As a Retention Marketing Manager, you will manage our most important asset, our customers. You’ll have full responsibility to ensure our customers are happy, this includes managing the support team, coming up with promotions, engaging with customers across channels and setting user flows to deliver outstanding experiences.
* Developing and executing a strategy that drives value to consumers along the entire lifecycle via omni channel marketing automation.
* Execute retention campaigns via promotions, newsletters, notifications and social media channels.
* Analyze, monitor and optimize key factors: Open & Click Rates, delivery to inbox, unsubscribe and complaint rates in emails.
* Work and coordinate with many other departments and focal points.
* Creating and optimizing user engagement creatives.
* BA/BSC university/college degree in a relevant field.
* Strong Marketing Orientation, 3-4 years of experience is a plus.
* A data-driven ‘people’s person’, with the ability to motivate stakeholders to drive goals.
* Eagerness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
* Problem-solving in a fast-paced, self-driven environment.
* Ability to drive multi-faceted projects and people.
* Email marketing / marketing automation experience - a plus.
* Analytical skills.