לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
CYBERGYM is growing and we are looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Expert to fill the role of Senior Pre-Sales Engineer as a member of the company’s Global Sales Team!
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
Your role as Senior Pre-Sales Engineer
• Lead technical demonstrations of CYBERGYM’s offering to a variety of audiences.
• Play a significant part at in-depth discussions with executive level professionals about their organization’s cybersecurity pain points.
• Lead customer facing demonstrations, proof of concepts, and RFI/RFQ/RFP technical solution design, etc.
• Communicate effectively when working with internal and external customers and vendors.
• Meet and communicate with clients to clarify project dynamics, timelines, execution, planning, etc.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Available to travel for meeting new clients, and site surveying when needed (15%).
• Industry standard information security and incident response certifications (CISSP, GCIA, CISO, etc.).
• Minimum 5 years combined pre-sales/technical sales support experience – a strong advantage.
• Previous experience with answering tenders in different territories and countries.
• Previous experience with penetration testing and using typical forensics tools as part of incident response team.
• Hands-on experience with enterprise systems and IT infrastructure.
• Deep understanding of networking protocols and services.
• Familiar with a variety of training products presentations, educational war games, trainee reference materials and instructor reference materials.
• Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.).
• Good commercial knowledge as well as a complete understanding of financial issues, including business plan and ROI.
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.