לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
To execute tests to ensure product quality. The responsibilities include designing, developing and implementing tests for the RnD DevOps team.
Daily activities and responsibilities:
• Review and execute DevOps environment test cases and analyze results.
• Work closely with development and QA teams to ensure the functionality and quality of our cutting-edge software.
• Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues.
• Be able to learn by yourself.
• Relevant BA degree or QA certification.
• At least 2 year of experience with Linux environment
• At least 2 year of experience with DevOps tools and environments.
• Testing in a Cloud / On-Prem environments.
• Experience with shell/bash scripts.
• Experience with containers / container management (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Experience with languages (Python, Ansible, etc.)
• Experience with on-prem clusters, Airgap / internet
• Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins
• Experience with Rancher and Kubesphere.
Familiarity with Networking protocols knowledge