Western Digital, a global storage leading company located in Tefen (north), is looking for a strong, hands-on hardware engineer to perform characterization, Failure Analyses & lab measurements for Flash memory products.
You will also focus on developing characterization methods & automation for Western Digital’s embedded products.
Summary of essential job functions
• Perform and develop characterization methods of embedded memory company products
• Perform failure analyses and integration activities in WDC labs and at customers labs (including travel abroad)
• Perform compliance tests for High Speed signals (25Gbps)
• Perform post silicon electrical validation on high end tools while working together with simulation teams for product design optimization
• Joining a team of highly skilled HW engineers
• B.Sc. in Electronic & Electrical Engineering
• Proven experience of at 2-5 years in lab measurements - must
• Familiarity with scopes measurements - must
• Familiarity with VNAs & JBERTs – an advantage
• Working experience with USA based companies – an advantage