Western Digital, a global leader in data storage solutions located in Omer, is looking for an Experienced Characterization and Reliability Engineer, to join our challenging hardware lab activities in testing our self-developed ASIC controllers.
The position includes:
• Using different technologies, tools and platforms
• Working with automated test equipment (tester)
• Writing the software to perform silicon hardware tests
• Designing test-plans for different analog and digital mechanisms inside the controllers
• Analyzing silicon failures with different software tools, and more.
• BSC in EE/Computer Engineering, or equivalent
• At least 3 years with relevant experience
• Knowledge in C, VB – advantage
• A team player, self-controlled, high problem solving ability, can work in a dynamic and high-technological environment