לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
לחברת פיתוח רב מערכתית גלובלית מתחום תעשיית הדפוס הדיגיטלי מחפשת
an R&D System Engineer to join our fast growing company in a breakthrough stage where
we build our team with the most professional and passionate people in the industry.
The role includes managing and monitoring of all systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools. Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability and efficiency.
Project management skills are a major advantage, given the central role the systems engineer has, involving many different disciplines of the product.
Member of the R&D leading team.
• Define machine specification, establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
• Developing special tools to analyze machine issues. Analyze product problems and root cause, sort and rank problems to set focus for solution development.
• Developing algorithms to eliminate machine problems.
• Cross discipline collaboration on machine (Chemistry, electricity, SW, mechanical, physics). Define E2E machine tests and specific modules tests collaborating with all interfaces.
• Lead design review process, incl. Preparation with relevant stakeholders within the company and with sub-contractors.
• Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management.
יש לציין ציפיות שכר חודשי ברוטו למשרה מלאה
• Engineering degree from high ranking university (mechanical / electricity / electro optical).
• Masters degree – an advantage.
• At least 5 years of experience in developing multidisciplinary products.
• Experience in Algorithm developing (MATLAB or other) – advantage
• Experience in 3D printing - an advantage.