This role will be responsible for supporting the business development and growth of paid marketing channels as well as other marketing initiatives, prospecting and negotiating with new publishers, managing existing campaigns, expanding and optimizing the relationship with them, and managing large budgets.
• Prospect and contact potential strategic media partners through various channels.
• Negotiate with publishers to achieve the best price and unique placements of advertisements (such as co-branded activities).
• Strategize, manage, and monitor performance-marketing campaigns to meet ROI goals.
• Maintain close relationships with key partners.
• Collect and present performance data to stakeholders.
• Maintain a clear project management log to track open items, due dates and responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• English speaker at a mother tongue level.
• 5+ years of experience as a Media Buyer/Business Development/Growth Marketing Manager in an online company.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects.
• High level negotiation skills.
• Team player.
• Intellectual curiosity for the stocks, cryptocurrency and blockchain space is an advantage.
• Affiliate Partnerships/ Account Manager experience - advantage.
Work days- Monday- friday