FEMI is looking for her new FP&A team leader !
What will you do?
- You will recruit, train and lead a team of FP&A professionals to fulfill on their potential and make a significant impact on the company’s success by creating valuable insights to senior management on the status of its business plan.
- You will lead the preparation of the annual budget, rolling forecasts, Budget versus actual analysis, define the company KPI’s.
- You will build financial models and pricing or new activities and public tenders. Assist the finance department with the period end closure and the reporting process.
- The FP&A team leader will report to the CFO.
**we are located in holon, in full time job**
- 10+ years of experience in budgeting, financial modeling, financial forecasting and pricing
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Experience in KPI’s reporting
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Advanced MS office skills – an excel wizard
- Strong understanding in ERP and BI software
- Experience from a healthcare company – an advantage
- Experience in pricing for public tenders – an advantage