A leading global online company that develops simple, affordable and tailored insurance solutions for entrepreneurs and small businesses is looking to hire an SEM Team Leader to lead their in-house SEM team through impactful strategies, un-stoppable growth performance while improving their ROI, Analytics and team spirit.
The SEM team leader will play a crucial role within the Acquisition team and will be accountable for aggressive Search Engine goals in terms of purchases, product insights, testing, automation, tracking and more. As a leader, you’ll be required to drive the team into new heights and inspire the team to improve and conquer new niches by being a positive and inspiring role model.
- Leadership: Managing a team of SEM account managers, recruiting, training, inspiring and leading the team to meet the goals and beyond while delivering phenomenal service and experience to their customers.
- Analytics: Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate these skills in the analysis and interpretation of raw data and information. Ongoing assessment of complex data, drawing conclusions and taking necessary actions with minimal supervision.
- Collaboration: Working in a cross-team environment where each team has its unique requirements from the SEM team. Working with Product, Creative Studio, Brand, BI, Data Science, Analysts and more.
- 3+ years of SEM team management of more than 3 account managers – MUST!
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing paid campaigns with high budgets using optimization tools and best practices – MUST!
- An excellent understanding of the search marketing landscape, Adword, BingAds and Yahoo Gemini in particular.
- Can keep up to date with market developments and identify new tactics to improve ongoing campaigns using advanced methodologies, automation, and cutting-edge strategies.
- Proven Leadership/Interpersonal, Inspiring and mentorship skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with a positive “can do” approach.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Analytical Skills – the ability to crunch numbers and make data-driven decisions.
- Education – BA is an advantage
- Experienced with Tableau - An advantage.
- Experience in the US market – An advantage.
- Fluent spoken and written American English - native speaker is an advantage.
- Ability to multitask while tracking changes and performance daily.
- Creative thinker - Outstanding ability to think creatively, identifying and resolving problems effectively.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (advanced functions, pivots, macros, etc.).
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים