לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
The Senior International Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the success of MAX Security products, services & brand promise in the marketplace. This person will:
• Establish effective working relationships with sales leadership to ensure that our products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs
• Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
• Develop and deliver appropriate field sales enablement tools
• Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
• Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
• Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important.
• Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing
• Work with Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify client success stories and work with marketing to create appropriate case studies and collateral
• Create compelling marketing campaigns using strategies we encourage our clients to use to showcase our capabilities.
• Drive campaign management for lead generation across multiple channels
• Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
• Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
• Internal reporting to senior management
• Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used
• Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies
• Create sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight benefits of our services to our clients.
• Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue
• Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution
• Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts
Required Skills / Special Qualifications
• Native English level a must.
• Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
• 5 years of professional marketing experience of which 3+ years of experience in a B2B environment is desired.
• Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail
• Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time –to deliver results on time and under budget.
• Experience working closely with a sales organization with a strong affinity for sales team success. Previous sales experience is a strong plus.
• Experienced with Hubspot or similar CRM, web conferencing tools, MS Project; expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים