לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Study in Israel is looking for a native English-speaker to play a key part in bringing students from all over the world to come study in Israel. The ideal candidate must be able to follow up via phone with potential candidates and see them through the admissions and enrollment process.
It’s a great role, filled with the excitement of starting with a prospective lead and gratification from the successful conversion from candidate to student
· Highly organized and strong administrative skills
· English Mother tongue
· Serious-minded and go-getter
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to connect personally to candidates and funnel them through the admissions process
· At least 2 years of relevant experience in Recruitment, HR, Higher Education admissions, telesales or customer service
· Work Independently and manage own tasks, but must be able to coordinate and communicate with peers and supervisors
Advantage to people who worked in academic institutes, universities, and colleges, as well as high-schools and summer camps recruitment or enrollment
Full-time job in Kfar-Saba. Though the work hours are flexible and can combine work from home.
"עיקר העבודה באנגלית ועברית, יתרון לשפות נוספות"
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים