Working with R&D Application team.
Mastering a complex process and machine operation and customization.
Leading integrations and implementations of new technologies/features, internally and at the customer’s site.
Identifying customer needs from the system and translating them into specifications
Leading the qualification and beta-testing of new machines.
Define experiments, results analysis and presentations and leading matrix work accordingly
Preparing demos, participate in training, writing technical documents and reports.
Support Filed Activities – Pre-Sale (evaluations and benchmark tests) and Post-sale and support customer support engineers.
The position includes traveling abroad to customer sites, especially in Asia, 15% of the time.
- BSc or MSc in Electrical / Mechanical / Biomedical / Materials Engineering or Physics from Known University.
- Excellent oral and written communication; interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
- Experience in a technical and customer oriented position – an advantage
- Previous experience in the semiconductor/printing industry – an advantage
- Maintaining a proactive, problem solving attitude
- Productive working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with experts in various disciplines, including Software, Algorithm, Mechanics, Physics and Electronics.
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים