The Procurement Manager will lead the definition and execution of the procurement
activities under the affiliate. The Procurement Manager is the primary procurement point of contact for senior internal stakeholders.
The focus is to lead strategic sourcing projects and manage key suppliers in accordance with the global/regional/ Affiliate procurement strategy.
The Procurement Manager will be reporting to the Procurement Head of the Region.
• Meet regularly with senior stakeholders to achieve early involvement in Business strategy definition to influence key decisions and improve resource allocations.
• Capitalize on solid industry and category knowledge and perform regular benchmarks to anticipate Business needs and translate them into sourcing strategies.
Provide Procurement support and guidance to the business in the budgeting process for the market.
• Master negotiation tools and styles to drive business needs and proactively build levers. Coordinate and steer critical negotiations and lead complex ones. Anticipate results and align with stakeholders on possible negotiation outcomes.
• Master local legislative requirements, Business needs, IP rights, RSP Principals, company protection, and exclusivity clauses. Advise colleagues and internal stakeholders on the impact of relevant clauses for contracting.
• Segment the supply base and establish different types of supplier relationships based on defined criteria. Define governance and escalation models to manage those relationships.
University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or Economics
Diploma from a recognized Procurement Institute - advantage
MBA degree or equivalent – advantage
Preferably 6 years’ experience in procurement at a strategic level, preferably across categories. Alternatively, within PMI, Key Account, Trade, or sales at the management level
Exposure to a multinational environment, preferably within a FMCG company
Exposure to people management of 6 years or more
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים