לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
We are seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join us in this mission, with a focus on strategic planning, sales and marketing, and partnerships.
In this key position on our executive team, you will execute the current corporate strategic plan, focusing on expansion to new customer segments, markets and partnerships, while ultimately strengthening operations. You will play an instrumental role in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams.
• Partner with other members of the executive team to execute the current corporate strategic plan, and build and execute future Go-to-Market strategies.
• Focus on improving sales performance, creating great product and pricing strategies, and delivering customer satisfaction.
• Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generating departments.
• Manage a global sales team to drive business growth across all customer segments and share accountability with the marketing function for improving the individual customer experience and strategy.
• Maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners.
• Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
• Direct key internal stakeholders in driving sales activities through direct sales and partners.
• Build and implement a streamlined international sales methodology that also serves the local markets’ needs.
• Identify new market opportunities to increase revenues across all markets.
• Provide key business insights related to customer segmentation, industry trends, emerging markets, economic indicators and key competitors both globally and within each region.
• Support a customer centric approach that understands and anticipates customers’ needs and business growth direction.
• 10+ years leading regional sales divisions for global software companies with operations in the US, the UK and/or other European markets
• Proven track record of growing revenue through direct sales, multiple segments, and partnerships
• Proven experience developing and executing business strategy and and implementing revenue growth
• Significant general management and P&L experience
• Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
• History of decision-making based on business metrics
• Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
• Fluent level of English
• MBA—or equivalent advanced degree
• Willing to relocate to the US or Europe
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.
לפי החיפושים הקודמים שלך וחיפושים דומים של מועמדים אחרים