לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Our line of products tends to create new post-surgically adjustable IOLs for Cataract surgery.
Opto-mechanical micro implants made of Nitinol and special optical materials with an integrated non-invasive remote adjustability for optimization of patient vision are waiting for Your development passion.
As a Sr Mechanical Engineer, you will be part of the R&D Team and be in charge of an implant development from the conception stage to realization.
You will utilize engineering principles, technical skills, teamwork, and creative problem solving to deliver high quality class III medical devices.
Your role will be to research, design, test concepts and validate solutions, mechanical components, modules, and medical device systems.
• Design and develop conceptual solutions for mechanical components, modules.
• Design testing methodologies, its instrumentation, and jigs. Independently or according to standards, conduct testing up to V&V.
• Define product requirements & risks.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance on project plans and delivery commitments.
• Be a part of a multidisciplinary team that is responsible for developing medical products.
• Communicate with outside vendors, manufacturing.
• Mechanical Engineering degree (Preference form a reputable university)
• Over 5 years’ Experience
• Experience in medical device industry – preferable implants
• Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset to foster productive relationships and motivate team members. Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
• Excellent technical English
• Hands-on approach
• Work is full time job based at our office in Petah Tikva, Israel.
• This position reports to the VP R&D.
* משרה זו פונה לנשים וגברים כאחד.