שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
BLACKROCKA successful international online company is looking for a Linux DevOps engineer to join our growing team in a full-time position.
Monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
Building, performing and automating application deployments.
Collaborate with development groups to implement the right technical solutions.
Development of tools to continuously improve and automate processes.
Performing root-cause analysis for service interruptions and creating preventative measures for deployment.
Job Requirements:• At least 3 years of strong background in Linux (mainly CentOS).
- Installing, configuring and maintaining a variety of software's
- Partition managing and re-sizing
- Administering (FreeIPA experience is an advantage)
• Docker (optional advantage) – installing, configuring and automating experience.
• VMWare - VM’s deployment and maintenance experience.
• MySQL (MariaDB) - understanding of replications and clustering at
Big Data environments.
• Scripting - a working understanding of code and script (Bash, PHP, Python).
• Networking – understanding the fundamentals, such as DNS, Network Protocols,
Firewalls, Load balancers etc…
• Web hosting (apache/nginx) – configuring hosts, managing SSL keys and a
general experience with those open source software's.
• Atlassian – Management of external services such as GitHub, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc…
• VOIP (Asterisk) - experience is an advantage.
Required Experience:3-4 שנים
Locations:מרכז, צפון, דרום, השרון, חיפה והקריות
Sub Categories:DevOps, מתכנת, Big Data