שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
וויופוינט השמות• Provide clinical demonstrations and instruction for use of the Company products in pre-sale, implementation, and post-sale situations in formal educational as well as small-group or individual presentations in patient-care areas throughout a healthcare facility.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement clinical evaluations including clinical trials) to ensure clinical acceptance of the Company products and technology.
• Serves as a company liaison supporting customers and internal customers on clinical matters regarding the Company products and services via phone, email and onsite visits.
• Provide product support to users either in person, or by written or verbal means.
• Works with Marketing to develop and deliver standardized onboarding and training materials for all the Company products to ensure consistent education of the Company employees, Independent Representatives and Distribution Partners.
• Develops and disseminates information to Account Managers, Marketing and others regarding feedback and issues related to customer acceptance of the Company technology and products throughout the sales and customer experience cycle.
• Works with customers to introduce, promote, and increase the usage ofl the Company products throughout a customer facility.
• Provide installation, related in-service education, and integration to new clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Partner with Marketing to provide information through formal presentations to Physicians, Allied Health, and Administration customers that detail the clinical and/or financial benefits of the Company technology as related to the group.
• Evaluate new products or enhancements to the Company technology
Job Requirements:At least a Master’s Degree in a life science/clinical field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Five years experience in a clinical discipline, preferably in a discipline that requires exposure and understanding within multiple clinical areas such as OR, ICU, Therapies, and medical/surgical patient areas for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient populations.
• Certified Clinical Research Associat
Required Experience:3-4 שנים
Locations:מרכז, ירושלים, דרום, השרון, השפלה
Sub Categories:מחקרים קליניים, ביוטכנולוגיה, ביולוגיה