שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
אינסייט השמהThe product specialist is responsible to lead and support the product line/s lifecycles, from product inception, desktop and clinical evaluations to launch and post launch customer surveillance. The Product Specialist is responsible for co-defining product requirements and appropriate features into product releases by combining inputs coming from the R&D, market, field, customers, regulatory, QA, manufacturing and more.
Will support cross functional processes monitoring and buildup.
Job Requirements:• Orthopedic Sales Rep. / Orthopedic nurse / Orthopedic surgeon / MD
• Successful work experience related to orthopedic fixation implants and surgical tools, especially orthopedic screws, plates and other internal fixation devices.
• Good familiarization with the wide orthopedic market (sports, distal extremities, pediatrics, trauma, etc.).
• Lab / technological / scientific / engineering / marketing / clinical / informatics knowledge.
• B.Sc / M.Sc in Biomedical Engineering
• English as mother tongue
• Additional languages
Must (minimal requirements)
• References showing superb product / engineering, processes management & social skills.
• Successful track record including remarkable achievements.
• Proficient in all office applications.
• Able to travel abroad as required (up to 10% is expected on first stages)
• Able to participate in orthopedic procedure as a viewer and work with animal models.
Required Experience:3-4 שנים
Locations:השרון, חיפה והקריות
Sub Categories:מחקרים קליניים, שיווק, ביורפואה