שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
BETAMEDIAWe are looking for a DevOps/System Engineer with SQL experience to join our DevOps team, The DevOps team is responsible for managing production/staging environment, design and implementation of product build,
We’ll need a strong foundation in database structure, configuration, installation and practices and must have knowledge and experience in major relational database languages and applications, such as Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012.
•Work closely with developers, testers, and engineers to resolve issues related to
application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
•Troubleshoot product issues, fixing problems or escalating as needed.
•Improve existing configuration, deployments, monitoring, management and incident
Job Requirements:• SQL server administration experience. You also have the basics of running Microsoft
SQL Server — users, permission, backups, recovery, monitoring, and that sort of thing.
• Database tuning experience. Help us make our database faster by running diagnostics
and doing query optimization and other performance tuning.
• Experience of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, etc).
• Experience with web servers such as IIS, Nginx, Apache and Tomcat.
• Excellent English communication skills – spoken and written
• Experience with SQL Server High Availability and disaster recovery procedures.
• A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Bash).
• Experience working with AWS cloud-management technologies
• Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an
• Experience in Linux based platform (preferably with Red Hat/CentOS).
Required Experience:3-4 שנים
Locations:מרכז, ירושלים, דרום, השרון, השפלה, חיפה והקריות
Sub Categories:DevOps, sys admin win