שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
בריטניקה מערכות ידעBritannica Knowledge Systems (BKS) provides advanced Training Management Systems to major aviation, military and corporate enterprises, based on our proprietary Fox platform, rightly considered the best of its kind.
We are currently seeking to expand our solution management team, and are looking for a talented business analyst to lead global customers to successful implementation of our advanced technologies.
• Lead the solution definition process at customer organizations with huge, complicated, and costly training operations.
• Gather and analyze customer requirements and translate them into business process, and functional requirements, constructing a tailored solution based on existing training management system functionality.
• Write architectural solution documents, business process and requirement specification documents, technical documents, training materials and concepts of operation (ConOps).
• Analyze customer business intelligence (BI) requirements and transfer them into report and dashboard designs.
• Present the solution to key users within the customer organization.
• Provide customer training on the customized solution.
Job Requirements:• At least three years of proven experience in analyzing enterprise-wide business workflows (as required with CRM/ERP solutions) ..
• Fluent in English – both written and spoken – must.
• Ability to interact with and make presentations to business managers of all levels.
• Experience designing BI requirements and developing BI solutions (reports and dashboards) – advantage.
• Job requires frequent travels to global customers based on project needs (about 8-12 trips a year, each trip for a duration of a week up to two weeks).
• Bachelor's Degree in industrial and management engineering/information systems/computer science.
Required Experience:3-4 שנים
Locations:מרכז, דרום, השרון, השפלה, חיפה והקריות
Sub Categories:ניתוח מערכות, הדרכה / הטמעה, מנהל פרוייקטים