שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
PTCPTC is looking for a Product design engineer for our offices in Herzliya
for Mechanical CAD R&D organization.
• Designing and documenting intended product behavior and user experience in
sufficient detail for all downstream activities
• Working closely with development on implementation issues
• Reviewing QA test plans
• Testing early builds of the software for adherence to functional specifications
• Reviewing all relevant documentation for technical accuracy
Job Requirements:• BSc / MSc in mechanical engineering.
• Proven 4 – 10 years of experience “hands on” as mechanical designer – must.
• Highly skilled in technical drawings, including knowledge in standards (DIN / ANSI / ISO), geometrical and regular tolerances, drawing formats, surface and thermal treatments, assembly drawings, BOM tables, “3D drawings” standards - must.
• Routed systems, including cabling, electrical schemes and diagrams, industrial piping, mechanical piping, fittings and standards, piping isometric drawings – advantage.
• Extensive experience and knowledge of at least 2 CAD systems out of most popular ones - must
• Fluent English with high capability of expression and definition.
• Experience in drawings checking – advantage
• Experience in product or function definition - advantage
• Knowledge in sheet metal design and manufacturing – advantage
• Experience with PDM / PLM systems – advantage
Required Experience:5-6 שנים
Locations:מרכז, השרון, השפלה
Sub Categories:מהנדס מכונות