שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
• Unispectral, a vibrant startup, developing a mass-market hyperspectral imaging solutions is seeking an experienced algorithm engineer to join us in creating a disruption in the market and enable everyone to enjoy the value of hyperspectral imaging information.
• Reporting level: Algorithm team leader.
Job Requirements:Job Description:
• Development of image processing and computer vision algorithms for compact hyperspectral cameras.
• Full cycle development - from fundamental research to successful implementation in
mass market products.
• BSc/MSc in EE/CS/Mathematics, from a lead university.
• 3-5 years’ hands-on experience in image processing algorithms development from relevant industry.
• Proven records in one or more: ISP, image enhancement, multisensor image fusion,
denoise, registration, depth sensing, machine learning.
• Previous experience in integration of algorithms to hardware product.
• Experience in Matlab; experience in C/C++ - advantage
• Python/ OpenCV/OpenCL/Cuda – Advantage.
• Experience with ARM based platforms or other RT platforms – Advantage
• Analytic approach and problem solving skills.
• Self-starter, autodidactic and innovative.
• Team player & Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in English.
Required Experience:5-6 שנים
Locations:מרכז, השרון, השפלה
Sub Categories:מפתח/ת אלגוריתמים, C++ / C, RT / Embedded