שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
Product Manager Position in a growing privately held cyber security company, located in Silicon Valley and in Israel- Herzeliya Pituach.
Our team currently includes 50 people: R&D, QA, Product, Sales & Marketing, Customer Success, Operations and Management.
Our Flagship product:
The Product, provides the last line of defense for potentially targeted organizations and national-level institutions. The patented technology differentiates itself from competitors by focusing on the final stage of any APT – the actual damage stage without having any knowledge about the damage source or method.
How we collaborate:
Our people make the impossible possible by:
• Having a "can do" attitude
• Maintaining positive and pleasant work mode
• Sharing knowledge openly and help one another
• Conducting brain storming sessions that enable to keep a cutting edge technology and
In this position, The PM will design a scalable enterprise level solution that can defend organizations with dozens of thousands of endpoints, on-premise and on the cloud.
The PM will join the Product team and will be reporting to the VP Products.
1. BA/BSc degree required from a University or Technion.
2. 3+ years of experience in Product Management. Experience working at a cyber-security company – significant advantage. Proven experience with close & intimate interaction with global customers (10,000 endpoints and more).
3. Passionate about Security and defending the world against evil. Knowhow about cyber security threat landscape and solutions.
4. Proven track record in designing enterprise-ready products for large scale enterprises and multi-platform support (endpoint, server, mobile). Experience with endpoint products - a must.
5. Experience with agile development methodologies – writing user stories, managing sprint planning.
6. Strong project management and organizational skills.
7. Team player with awesome interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Ability to articulate complex ideas simply.
8. Detail oriented, and able to work on multiple projects in parallel.
9. Self-learning, and able to adjust to an agile, fast-moving environment where multiple stakeholders take part of the process.
10. Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team.
11. English - mother tongue level.
Required Experience:3-4 שנים
Locations:מרכז, השרון, השפלה
Sub Categories:מנהל מוצר