שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
GE(GE- An amazing medical device company located in the north is looking for a System Engineer
The Systems Engineer has design responsibility to deliver customer workflow, feature functionality, product quality, reliability, serviceability, manufacturability, regulatory, compliance, and cost.
Activities include system conception, system analysis, requirements development, traceability and flow down, architecture / system design, FMEA, system integration, system optimization, developing/executing System Verification and Validation test procedures, and providing support to manufacturing and field issues.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Providing domain expertise to serve as the main integrator between the all involved disciplines and functions to deliver the best quality product.
- Working across functions and team boundaries to define, design, and implement the next generation of products, features and functionalities.
- Working with customers, Marketing and field personnel to refine requirements which can be further developed by the engineering teams.
- Developing methods to quantify subsystem interactions and their effects on image quality
- Delivering and incorporating feedback results into new hardware, software and service specifications.
- Decision making in cross-disciplinary and architectural aspects.
- Use expertise to help resolve urgent issues with current Ultra-Sound products.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering.
- MSc in engineering – advantage.
- Experience in medical systems – advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience as a HW/FPGA/embedded designer.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a system engineer of multi-disciplinary products.
- Systemic view.
- Independent by nature, Self-learner, Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop timely and effective solutions for challenging design problems.
- Proficient in use of software tools for analysis and simulation (MATLAB, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to pursue tasks to completion.
- Broad exposure to Mechanical/ Control/ HW/SW/Systems design, and technical depth in one or more engineering disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Physics, etc.)
Required Experience:5-6 שנים
Locations:צפון, השרון, חיפה והקריות
Sub Categories:מהנדס מערכת, מהנדס Board Design, מהנדס אלקטרוניקה