שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
Matomy Media GroupMatomy, a world’s leading digital performance-based marketing company is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
As part of the DevOps team, you will help design and implement scalable systems that will keep our large-scale platform, running blazing fast and smoothly. You will be a part of an innovative, high-performance team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting-edge technologies in an exciting and dynamic environment.
Our technologies are based on open-source technologies and running on various platforms - cloud-based and on-premise. The DevOps team is responsible for a variety of interesting and hot domains - from integration of the latest technologies to the optimization of production environments.
? Take responsibility for the availability and reliability of Matomy’s platform.
? Monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
? Building, performing and automating application deployments.
? Collaborate with development groups to implement the right technical solutions.
? Development of tools to continuously improve and automate processes.
? Performing root-cause analysis for service interruptions and creating preventative measures for deployment.
? Participate in 24/7 on-call rotations.
Job Requirements:• 5+ years of experience working in Linux administration.
• 3+ years of experience with maintaining, monitoring and optimizing production systems.
• Development and/or scripting skills to automate everything (Bash, Python, Ruby etc.)
• Hands-on experience in provisioning and configuration management tools (e.g Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.)
• Experience with both Cloud (preferably AWS) and Data Center environments.
• Familiarity with the DevOps culture
• Experience in provisioning and operating Relational and/or NoSQL databases.
• Familiarity with production monitoring concepts and tools.
• Virtualization and Containerization experience (e.g. Docker, VMWare etc.).
• Working experience in Java/PHP based applications.
• Experience working in a big-data environment.
• Understanding networking fundamentals, such as DNS, Network Protocols, Firewalls, Load balancers etc.
Required Experience:5-6 שנים