שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
SintecMediaA leading software development company in Jerusalem is looking for an IT team member with a high level of service orientation.
The position combines end user support together with IT systems support and maintenance in an enterprise environment.
- High learning abilities.
- A driving license – a must
- Living in Jerusalem area – a must
- High level of English - speaking, reading and writing – a must
Job Requirements:Technical requirements and skills
At least two years of proven experience with the following:
- Good knowledge with Microsoft windows operating systems – Windows 7-10 , Server 2008R2-2012
- Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of desktops, laptops, printers, MAC
- Managing mail systems - specially Office 365 and Exchange 2010, Outlook mail client
- Management and maintenance of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO
- Working and maintaining a WDS deployment services
- Installation and troubleshooting of server hardware and storage systems – HP servers in particular (e.g. blades, 3PAR / EVA)
- A practical experience with network security products such as switches, Firewalls, Anti-spam services, Anti-virus products
- Familiar with backup systems such as Symantec Backup Exec
- Familiar with Digital/IP phone systems such as Panasonic, Avayam, skype for business
- Familiar with operating virtual environments such as VMware/ Hyper-V.
- Familiar with MS Office application suite
- Familiar with Linux/Unix operating systems
Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
Certification as IT Technician, MCSE-MCITP, CompTIA A+, CCNA
Required Experience:1-2 שנים
Sub Categories:sys admin win, מנהל רשת