שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
Safe-TWe are growing and looking for a Sales Operators to join our offices in Herzliya, Israel.
if you are enthusiastic about order and process, consider yourself an innovative thinker and team player, than you are probably the right person for this position.
The Sales Operator will be responsible for:
(1) Data management - Make sure data is clean, accurate, complete, organized and rolled up into reports.
(2) Reporting and administration – Help to refine processes to be more efficient and accurate. Provide weekly report on the last activities and provide arising challenges.
(3) Pricing and contracting support - Enable the sales team with high-quality proposals (and contracts) that can be turned around quickly and efficiently.
(4) Analytics and business insight - Intelligent analysis of the company sales raw data (i.e. Which customers are most receptive to certain products).
(5) Lead generation and management - Make generating, capturing, and following up on leads for a seamless, cost-effective, and collaborative process.
The role report to the VP of Sales and Business Development and it requires commitment to work unregular hours, and excellent communication skills.
Job Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills is a must
• Superior planning, organization, and problem-solving skills
• Attention to details, follow-up, and time management skills
• Excellent relationship building and people skills
• Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
Required Experience:ללא נסיון
Locations:מרכז, השרון, השפלה
Sub Categories:Back Office - כספים, מתמחה