שלח קורות חייםהוסף לסל
Sophia BergerReporting to the Head of Communications-Israel, a member of the communication team in Tel Aviv and of an extended team of communications professionals across the Delegation, the person in this position will be responsible for media relations, and act as spokesperson in Israel.Excelling in communication, she/he will work towards improving the awareness and the understanding of the Institution’s mandate and activities among the Israeli public. This position requires proven record in a similar position, excellent verbal and written communication skills, sound judgement, diplomacy, organization skills and attention to detail.
His/her specific duties include the following:
- Develops communication projects and programs autonomously
- Outreaches, develops and maintains relations with the Israeli media at various levels and proactively seeks opportunities through media outreach to improve understanding of the ICRC mandate and activities in ILOT
- 0Spokesperson of the delegation for Israeli media
- Creates content for traditional and new media
- Contributes to the creation, development, production and dissemination of public communication tools (e.g., op-eds, speeches, news releases, brochures, Q&As, presentations, briefing notes, online and social media content, etc.) about the ICRC and its policies and programs in Israel and the Occupied Territories
- Monitors and analyzes the media, news developments, public opinion trends and other internal or external developments related to the ICRC and its work in ILOT that may affect the ICRC and its work
Job Requirements:- University degree in Communication, with a solid knowledge of International Relations/ Diplomacy
- 4 - 6 years work experience in a similar function
- Hebrew mother tongue
- Excellent knowledge and command of written and spoken English
- Solid understanding of Israeli media as well as an established network with its stakeholders.
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Very good skills in creative writing, with a clear, direct, and engaging style
- Experience in communicating complex concepts or events in a clear, compelling and concise manner, and in designing and conveying messages that are accessible to a variety of audiences, in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Confirmed capacity to analyze the political, social and media environment
- Capacity to multi-task while adjusting to priorities and achieving results based on objectives and deadlines.
- Capacity to work under pressure and in emergency situations
- Experience in inter-cultural relations
Please submit in English until 15/4/2017:
1. Motivation letter setting out why you are the suitable person for this role.
Please clearly mark the position title and your name in the subject title of your email.
Required Experience:5-6 שנים
Locations:מרכז, השרון, השפלה
Sub Categories:יחסי ציבור