לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
High Tech Company
For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of electronics, with offices in the sharon area
We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join our challenging and revolutionary journey.
· Backend manager with excellent technical knowledge and personal leadership skills
· desire to explore and reach new territories and goals
· Lead chip design methodologies with emphasis on RTL to GDS flows, STA / Place and Route / Synthesis till TapeOut
· Manage the backend, DFT, Power integrity, CAD, Layout and circuit teams (15 employee) and will be fully responsible for the execution and methodologies.p, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG) is a global leader in wireless communications and voice processing chipsets and algorithms for a wide range of smart-enabled devices. We seek to consistently deliver next-generation solutions in the areas of voice, audio, video, and data connectivity. We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join our challenging and revolutionary journey.
You have at least 8 years at the backend area
You have a previous experience as a group/team leader and a leadership skills
"You hold a bsc degree - Electrical Engineer/ similar
· You are an experienced Physical Design engineer in at least one of the following: Synthesis, Static timing analysis (STA), Floor-planning, place & route, Power and noise analysis
You hold a very strong programming skills (TCL/Perl/Shell/Make Flow) and the ability to automate design work through scripting - an advantage
You are able to work in a team environment and be team player, good interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
You must be fluent in English