לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Experimental physicist lead- Job Description
QuantLR applies Quantum Cryptography to protect the world’s data, we provide the worlds low-cost versatile quantum cryptographic solutions. With top experts in the quantum technology, QuantLR present a major break-through to enable a worldwide mass deployment of QKD
We are now hiring talents to be part of a cutting-edge deep tech startup in the Quantum space. So, if you like to work in a challenging environment, and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
• Research, design, and execute laser driven experiments at the NIF-ARC, OMEGA EP, LaserNetUS, and other international high-intensity short-pulse laser facilities.
• Recruit and manage a team of software, hardware, electronics and mechanical engineers
• Hands-on system work
• Design, field, and coordinate the development of new high-intensity short-pulse laser interaction diagnostics and data-handling methods to enhance high-repetition-rate experimental capability.
• Use and develop machine learning techniques to perform advanced analysis.
• Author and present technical and scientific reports, presentations, publications, and proposals for internal and external audiences including the DOE community and at conferences.
• Collaborate with scientists in a multidisciplinary team environment to accomplish research goals.
• Coordinate team resources and plan experimental campaigns.
• Pursue independent, but complementary, research interests and interact with a broad spectrum of scientists, internally and externally to the Laboratory.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• At least a Master’s degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields. Ph.D is an advantage
• 5 years experience in hardware development, including team management
• In-depth knowledge of optical communication
• Ability to perform as an innovative experimentalist with a broad range of experience in experimental design, techniques, execution, and analysis.
• Ability to read scientific papers and patents
• Sound understanding of reading data sheets and schematics of components
• An analytical mind in addition to a problem-solving attitude
• Ability to take quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment
• Programming: C#, Matlab, Python - advantage
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills to author technical and scientific reports, publications, invited papers, and proposals, and deliver scientific presentations.
• Effective initiative and interpersonal skills including the ability to work both as part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team, as well as the ability to produce independent, original work.
• Ability to think broadly and devise innovative solutions to problems to accomplish objectives.