לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
In this position you will,design, debug and implement firmware in C language for real-time embedded products.
Typical activities involve support of customers, design, implementation, integration and testing of FW fixes, new products and implementation of storage interfaces such as PCIe NVMe and other HW cores.
The firmware development is done on multiple environments: PC with full HW simulation (C language in Visual Studio).
You will work closely with excellent colleague engineers, cope with complex challenges, innovate, and develop products that will be sold in millions of units.
• Proven profile of excellency
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software / Computer / Electrical Engineering, cum laude
• At least 10 years of experience in RT / embedded systems, using C/C++ development
• Previous RTOS experience (e.g. ThreadX / MQX / Nucleus / VxWorks / FreeRTOS / Embedded Linux)
• Experience in ARM or ARC processors family, debugging environments and tools
• Capable of developing wide system view for complex embedded systems
• Multi-disciplinary experience
• Previous record for inventions of complex software algorithms and data structures
• Previous patent filing – advantage
• Previous scientific publications – advantag