לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
- חסוי -
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of corporate IT systems, including telecommunications, development environments, PCs, mobile devices, network equipment, backup systems, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and Office Automation equipment.
• Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
• Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
• Manage financial aspects of corporate IT worldwide, including purchasing, budgeting and budget review.
• Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security and service provision.
• Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer and consultant contracts and service agreements.
• Practice asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment including licensing policies.
• Manage the corporate MIS deployment, maintenance, development, and upgrades
• At least 5 years of experience in managing & mentoring IT personnel.
• Experience in providing internal IT services, solving people’s day-to-day problems and catering to their needs.
• Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
• Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards.
• Vast experience with Microsoft and Open Source technologies.
• Experience with AWS - strong advantage.
• Excellent communications skill and interface managements.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• High level of self-motivation.
• Exceptional customer service orientation.
• Professional Certifications and/or academic degree - strong advantage.