לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
Kornit Digital, a leading-edge company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions from IoT to cloud for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries is looking for a Chemical Regulation Specialist.
In this role you will address certifications, standards, regulations and test requirements applicable to Kornit's consumables in countries where the products are marketed. You will support certification and regulatory approvals for Kornit’s products worldwide, including communicating with external consultants and laboratories for evaluation and testing.
Click to learn more > www.kornit.com
Reports to: Chemical Regulations Manager
Location: Lev HaAretz, Rosh Ha'ayin
What will you do?
* Assist in maintaining all applicable standards, certifications and regulations
* Keep informed and updated on worldwide changing relevant regulations
* Manage and update databases of all substances, compliance checklists, relevant regulatory requirements, and documentation related to worldwide certifications for the company’s new and existing consumables (inks and other solutions)
* Review compliance tests, procedures, and reports to ensure proper completion of test documentation
* Support customers’ regulatory requirements by preparing and providing product safety documentation (SDS, technical data sheets etc.) and compliance information
* Support teams and developments with relevant regulatory data
* Perform Chemical experiments in a laboratory environment
What should you have?
* Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Material Science
* Previous experience and knowledge in regulatory compliance of the ink printing industry, in relation to textiles or other industry – an advantage
* Ability to perform chemical experiments in a lab environment
* Experience in regulatory compliance processes involving regulatory bodies/standards – an advantage
* Fluent in English and Hebrew. Additional languages – an advantage
* Proficient in searching and obtaining relevant information over the internet and databases
* Excellent interpersonal skills, Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills
* Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment, and work under demanding timelines