לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Explore, penetrate, develop and deliver new accounts in Europe and North America. Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific assigned accounts.
Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements, developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
The job requires extensive travel. (as possible due to CoVid 19)
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Technical Account Manager or relevant role
• At least 5 years of proven sales experience of complex, large scale B2B systems and services
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
• B.Sc in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering advantage
• Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing
• Proven experience in writing and presenting technical material
• Self-motivated in a team environment
• Dedication, reliability and accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to work calmly, collaborate effectively and execute quickly in a fast-paced growing company