לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to be part of our R&D team. This is a key position in bringing to market a miniature robotic system to change the world of robotic assisted surgery.
The candidate will be responsible for managing key strategic projects - from project Initiation to launch, including project planning, risk assessment, resource management, and timely communication of key milestones and deliverables. The projects may range from product development for commercial launches, for clinical studies or advanced technology feasibility initiatives.
The candidate should have had multiple cycles of success running complex projects through a complete product life cycle in the medical device industry. He/she should be able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and global teams. The individual will work closely with engineering, marketing, product managers, clinical, regulatory, quality, supply chain and other cross functional members as required.
• Define project needs and lead the project through its product development cycle from project charter to launch.
• Develop detailed project plan that is both holistic and detailed and takes into account both design control deliverables and other deliverables required for a clinical study or commercial launch.
• Proactively manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs.
• Coordinate internal and third parties/vendors resources for the project different tasks.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Be adept at working with external partners located globally and integrating them into the team.
• Responsibility for the design control process of the project and deliverables associated with project phase/stage gates.
• Responsibility for communicating project status within project team and management.
• Work in conjunction with the Engineering team to support manufacturing scale-up, incorporate new design changes, and make manufacturing improvements.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Biomedical Engineering / Industrial (or equivalent experience).
• 2-4 years of experience managing R&D projects in the medical device industry that includes multi-disciplinary systems.
• Deep expertise of product development best practice and process, having both big picture awareness and hands-on knowledge.
• Project management for class II medical devices is a plus
• Strong communications skills in both English and Hebrew.
• Deep technological understanding and creativity in hands-on problem solving
• Strong writing capabilities in Hebrew and English
• Self-starter, self-learner, and self-organizer