לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our expanding online marketing department.
The Product Manager is responsible for leading the organization in research for new products, product enhancements, product redesign and product analysis.
Evaluates the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
This position requires exercising independent judgment to perform the responsibilities and establishing a strong vision of how the products will be used and perceived in the market.
• Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
• Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals.
• In charge of guiding the UX/UI designer by providing specs file/ scratching prototypes
• Assess product development and enhancement opportunities.
• Oversee competitive research and technology assessments.
• Evaluate and establish program priorities in line with the business objectives.
• To coaching and performance manage where necessary.
• Own the product roadmap.
• Create and own the monthly product goals in milestones.
• Develop budgets, forecasts, metrics and measures. Monitor and evaluate the results.
• Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration.
• Oversee and drive the establishment of strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
• Influence business and industry practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
• Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Take control over critical support instances and putting into place the correct escalation and process to manage and resolve issue as soon as possible.
• Defining and writing MRD(Market Requirements Document) and PRD( Product requirement document).
• Ensure your knowledge of the software development, Product development, digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources
• Works with other managers to plan and establish product goals and development strategies.
• Defining partnerships and sponsorship that could be fruitful for the brands analyze brand’s collaborations and managing current activities.
• At least 3 years of experience in managing products.
• Experience leading a product management organization within a start-up or B2C organization
• Experience in planning and executing product releases
• An entrepreneurial work style - you're a self-starter
• Ability to work well with designers and engineers
• An analytical and metrics-driven work style and excellent organizational skills
• Impeccable interpersonal and communication abilities
• Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Experience in product management for complex software systems and/or machine learning products