We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security.
And we are looking for an experienced Security and Network architect to join our ACE labs innovation center R&D group in Israel.
• Designing our system and network solutions with security in mind
• Taking responsibility for system & network architecture design in a distributed environment.
• Conducting and leading POCs to find applicable solutions to various network and system challenges
• Acting as a RED team member for our products, i.e. continually improving our product security
• Using your technological curiosity and personal excellence to bring out the best in a team of excellent and dedicated people
• Making a change in the actionable intelligence arena.
Your tool box
• Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
• Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
• Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
• Excellent interpersonal communication
• Familiar with architecture processes & documentation
• Graduate of computer science/computer engineer
• An endlessly curious mind
Knowledge of InfoSec methodology and concepts
• Secure software development lifecycle
• Knowledge in security services such as VPS, VPN services
• Knowledge in cyber risk analysis - advantage
• PT (scanning tools and hardening techniques) - Advantage
In-depth knowledge of networking protocols and methods, including:
• Deep understanding of IP networks and routing protocols (layer 2 and above, Iptables, PBS routing, etc.)
• Deep understanding of network encryption methods and protocols (SSH, HTTPS, SSL, OpenVPN …)
• Know how to configure/work with network equipment and services
• VPS & VPN services
• Configuration of Cisco/FortiGate equipment
In-depth experience with Linux operating systems:
• Knowledge of Linux in administrator level (ubuntu - Advantage)
• Knowledge of virtualization administration and security (Vmware, openBox, etc.)
• Previous experience leading the development or development processes - Advantage
• Experience in intelligence - graduates from 8200 unit IDF or similar experience – Advantage
• In-depth understanding of cellular networks – Advantage