לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
- חסוי -
Who We Are
We are a well stable and solid funded startup, backed up by its well-stabilized owners who claim to change the world of interactions – customers/clients personalization Vs. profiling to maximize the outcome of the interaction and to better their both drivers fulfilling for the right time, way, and method.
Our customers are in diverse kinds of markets: Insurance, Advertising, Affiliate, Banking, Trading, Accessibility tooling (to increase our interactions profiler), Marketing, and Sales channels located in the center of Tel Aviv.
www.eX-tEnd.io – under Stealth mode
We have an open, casual, fun, and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of
responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact. As we are growing we’re also running an Accelerator in the shape of Venture Studio, that invests, adopted, and encourage new initiatives and which close to our business of interests
Our unique engineering culture embraces cutting- edge technologies, performance, and clean code for our highly scalable personalizer engine that support a variety of users.
We work in small teams, follow agile work methods and use continuous integration and
continuous delivery methodologies (CI/CD) to run quickly while maintaining the high quality of our products. If you are a senior developer with experience in the field, passion, and motivation, we are looking for you.
We are looking for a Marketing Operation Director to join our growing team for improving
marketing processes and planning.
As a Marketing Operation Director, you will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow.
You will work very closely with the CEO. Marketing managers and others in the organization
to help analyze metrics, implement processes to optimize and grow efficiency using
automated tools and data.
We are looking for a candidate with proven experience in Marketing Operations, feels
comfortable around numbers, and is passionate about business
• Create, execute and track conversion and engagement plans via the different
channels (emails, push notifications, SMS etc.),based on behavioral triggers and
various user properties and segmentations.
• Use exploratory data analysis techniques to identify meaningful relationships,
patterns, or trends from complex data sets
• Examine marketing performance and user conversion funnel data to identify
opportunities to improve ROI
• Design experiments to test the validity of hypotheses around user acquisition
strategy and user behavior
• Manage, mentor, and train team members.
• Demonstrate ability to be a flexible, organized, thoughtful, and proactive team player
who can work with minimal guidance as well as strong abilities in communication.
• Explore new technologies and solutions to enhance operational excellence and cost
ho You Are
• At least 2+ years work experience analyzing large datasets in an analytics or product
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
• Experience with BI tool (Tableau/Looker)-Big advantage
• Experience in marketing analytics or a digital/performance marketing role
• Experience in SMS/Email marketing
• B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering Math, Statistics, Science/Data Systems Management or an