לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
A successful global e-commerce company is looking for a highly motivated & experienced Social Media Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for building the strategic plan and running organic and paid performance-based campaigns on social media.
The role includes overseeing creatives, optimizing the marketing message and user funnel, as well as meeting the marketing objectives.
• Promote and strengthen our brand(s) through paid and organic social media.
• Build our social media strategy with the aim to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to our website, and cultivate sales.
• Work with the creative designers and content writers to create assets, including text, videos, and images, while adhering to the brand’s strategy.
• Demonstrate creativity, leadership, and proactivity, while keeping up with industry trends.
• Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase engagement.
• Undertake visual and textual challenges and translate them into a creative concept.
• Manage both paid and organic social platforms channels, including (but not limited to): Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Linkedin, Twitter.
• Build and segment target audiences in order to run unique marketing campaigns that capture their attention.
• Plan, set up, analyze, conduct A/B tests and optimize acquisition & upsell funnels.
• Generate periodic reports and documentation.
• Perform ongoing market and competitor research, follow the latest online trends and potential platforms to expand our brand’s presence.
• Extensive experience as a Social Manager in a similar industry.
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of marketing objectives, funnels, and methods.
• Passion for creative development & deep understanding of social media best practices.
• Ability to set up and meet tight deadlines, update strategies when necessary, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Great communication skills & collaboration abilities.
• A proven track record of implementing goal-oriented creative improvements and solutions.
• At least two years of proven experience in Facebook Ads platform, targeting the North American audience.
• Relevant experience of identifying the target audience and the best practices to capture their attention.
• Experience in using social management platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr, and Sprout Social - AN ADVANTAGE.