לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Did you know?
Netafim is the world’s leading irrigation company. We drive mass adoption of smart irrigation solutions to fight scarcity of food, water and land.
Our Purpose is helping the world grow more with less.
Want to join our expending family? Netafim is looking for a Support Engineer to join our Digital Farming unit.
A Day In The Life of a Support Engineer
• provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
• Assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting
• Provided clearly communicating by mail/ phone/ Remote connection/ Instant Messaging application - technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
• Installation and service to complex and advanced computer controlled systems.
• Training customers in using these systems (in the agro-technical aspect).
• Training and support to technicians in representative offices and subsidiaries around the world
• Support with regular activities, project planning (control, electricity, technical elements), product files – planning and drawings.
• 30% travels abroad.
What you'll need?
• Experience in PLC maintenance and support - Mandatory
• Experience in customer service – Advantage
• Practical engineer - control – Mandatory
• Familiar with Linux / SQL / RF – Advantage
• Agriculture/ Hydraulic knowledge – Advantage
• Excellent English – Must have
• Other Languages – Big advantage